Alterna Caviar Repairx Multi-Vitamin Heat Protection Spray (4.2 fl oz / 125 ml)
Alterna Caviar Repairx Multi-Vitamin Heat Protection Spray delivers the ultimate multi-vitamin treatment for your hair, repairing weak, distressed strands and providing heat protection.*
- Vitamins A & C Biotin, B6 & B12
- Vitamin E
- Heat / UV Protection
- Age-Control Complex
- Color Hold
- helps provide antioxidant protection against damaging free radicals
- helps nourish, condition and smooth the hair
- helps prevent breakage and protect from heat up to 450 F
- helps provide exceptional moisture
- helps ensure vital nutrients adhere to hair
- helps combat natural, chemical, and environmental aging
- helps lock in hair color and brightness
- helps restore hair strength, shine and body
Alterna Caviar Repairx Multi-Vitamin Heat Protection Spray is best suited for damaged hair.
PRESS DOWN FIRMLY TO SPRAY. Spray evenly on clean, towel-dried hair. Comb through to evenly dstribute and style as desired.
Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Cottonseed Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Caviar Extract, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Phospholipids, Panthenol, VP/VA Copolymer , Retinyl Palmitate, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine HCl, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Behenyl/Stearyl Aminopropanediol Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Benzophenone-4, Polysilicone-15, Sodium Methoxy PEG-16 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citral.
* Individual Results May Vary