Alterna Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Conditioner (33.8 fl oz / 1 liter)
Alterna Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Conditioner is a nourishing and strengthening daily conditioner that promotes shiny, glossy hair.*
- Organic Bamboo Extract
- Organic Indian Gooseberry
- Color Hold
- helps infuse hair with nourishing moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients
- helps weightlessly coat hair with mirror-like shine
- helps promote healthy hair with brilliant luster
- helps boost hair strength and flexibility
- helps promote stronger, healthier, better-performing hair
- helps prevent oxidative damage that can cause dullness
- helps provide long-lasting color protection
Alterna Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Conditioner is suitable for all hair types.
Cleanse hair, remove excess water & massage into lengths. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results cleanse with Bamboo Luminous Shine Shampoo.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phospholipids, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Amodimethicone, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Polyquaternium-37, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Jojoba Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trideceth-12, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycereth-26, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.
* Individual Results May Vary